It can be difficult to determine whether it is best to invest in a brand new roof or to repair any issues that arise. While this decision is often up to your discretion and budget, there are several situations where you will need to replace your roof to ensure the safety and health of your household:
• Your roof’s structural supports are impaired
• Water damage has caused serious mold growth or rotting
• A majority of your roof’s shingles are missing or damaged
• Your roof has extensive leaking issues
• Fallen objects like trees have caused extensive damage
• Your roof has reached the end of its lifespan
If any of these conditions apply to your roof, you will only be adding to the problem or wasting money by trying to repair it. Your best bet is to hire a contractor to install a new roof!